Digital Nirvana delivers knowledge management technologies that empower organizations worldwide to create content, automate the generation of captions, subtitles, and metadata, as well as monitor the delivery of broadcast media. Built on two decades of industry experience and equipped with next-generation capabilities, the company’s Trance and MonitorIQ, products harness best-of-breed video, audio, and AI technologies to drive new levels of speed, creativity, quality, and insight. Addressing the needs of modern broadcast media companies, these agile products scale to deliver high-impact services for organizations of all sizes, across all regions. At NAB Show 2020, Digital Nirvana (Booth SU9505) will feature solutions that transform and streamline broadcast monitoring and content generation for today’s media companies. The company will demonstrate the game-changing capabilities of its Trance cloud-based transcription, captioning, and translation workflow, highlight the newest updates to its popular MonitorIQ broadcast-monitoring solution, and showcase enhanced options in the Metadator SaaS platform for metadata generation. Digital Nirvana will unveil new features for all three product offerings during the show.
- Acquisition and Production > Metadata Capture
- Distribution and Delivery > Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Distribution and Delivery > Content Discovery Solutions
- Management and Systems > Search / Metadata Software / Applications
- Management and Systems > Signal Monitoring
- Management and Systems > Video / Content Servers / Video Processing
- Post-Production > Subtitling and Closed Captioning
- Post-Production > Workflow Solutions
Create or Log in to MyShow Planner to add notes.